- Fly screens ... for windows and doors
- Ventilation curtains .. let cooking odours out and fresh air in
HEWLAND Chain-Curtains ... ... highly effective barriers to house flies, blow flies and bush flies.
Anodised aluminium chain-curtains are generally considered superior to mesh screen doors for their uncompromised quality and because of these proven benefits ..
- Glide cleanly and effortlessly through your fly screen, bags and packages still comfortably in-hand
- Gone are the days of fighting flimsy, squeaky mesh doors and awkward sliding screens
- Your sparklingly clean chain curtain fly-screen hangs evenly, without banging or flying up in wind or draughts
- Kitchen odours escape and fresh air wafts in. (Chain screens are approved for commercial kitchens)
- Create original designer screens. Use your own logo, advert,message, image, portrait or art-work
- Use or store them in tropical, arctic, alpine, even salty coastal environments. Long lasting and excellent value
- Hang permanently anywhere at all. Highly resistant to sunlight, acids, salt water and oxidation
- Hang a feature screen indoor or outdoor. Lighting it with subtle landscape lighting adds ethereal drama.
- Hose clean. Steam clean in place. Drop into a bath for a soapy wash ... Rehang in moments.
- Unhook .. re-locate .. rehang in moments. We can modify your screen to suit your new environment.
- Environmentally friendly components made from recycled and recyclable materials.
- Brand new product? .. well no, they were patented and first used in Europe in 1926.
- Kind to the environment. No chemicals or fly sprays required.!